Friday, September 16, 2011

Heath Road, Clarendon, QC
It's cold here today. 
Ok, so not cold enough to snow but it was only 5C this morning
 and taking a long time to warm up, making me second guess my decision to go back 
to my 'outside' job. BRRRR, I'm NOT a winter person so I'm looking forward 
to the warm fall that the weather man has predicted.



My vehicle has a busted radiator and I have no heat. 
Could it have something to do with my latest run-in with a deer. 
Thinking it's about time I replaced my '99 GM Transport we're going this afternoon to look at a new (used) vehicle, an '06 Saturn Vue. Fingers crossed it's in as good a shape as it appears in the for sale ad. I've been in need of a new vehicle for quite a while but with the demise of my radiator and winter coming I really have to do it.

As for the deer, one less deer in the Pontiac...it's gone along with my deflector and busted rad.

No comments:

Post a Comment